“Dehla Pakad” (Hindi for “Collect the tens”) is a 4 player trick taking card game widely played in India.
Nobody really knows when it started what we do know is
- Its Exciting
- Very addictive
- Needs focus
- Requires lot of strategy and understanding with your partner, since you cant cheat here. You are on your own.
- And its ‘Desi’.
- Either take more than two 10s out of four in your hand
- ‘or Take two 10s out of four and make more than seven hands.
- -Remember if you don’t have 10s in your hand, than you cant win no matter how many hands you score
- Universal application designed for both iPhone and iPad.
- Multiplayer game
- Play Dehla Pakad online with your game center friends
- Single player game
- Team up with a computer player in 4 player game.
- 4 eye-catching theme with further option of selecting your own card deck.
- Intuitive sound effects. You can play your iOS device songs along with the game.
- Easily Customize your Game Experience by changing game speed and player names displayed.
- Flip card to make a move.
- Crystal clear retina display supported.
- Multitasking supported. So you can easily resume your game.
How to play
At the beginning of each round, 13 cards are distributed to each player in three rounds where 5 cards are distributed in first round and 4 cards each in two following rounds. Trump selection happens during game as previously described.
Trump is not decided in the beginning of the game but a trump is decided is during the game and it could be anyone from the four players who can declare the trump. Suppose player A and C are in team X and B and D are in team Y. Now during the game suppose player A plays a card from hearts and player B doesn’t have a card from hearts, player B will play a card from some other suit and whatever suit player B plays, becomes the trump for that game.
Scoring is known to be different in different regions, so i prefer not to talk about it. :)
iPad & iPhone Universal App: http://bit.ly/idehla